The Dairy currently houses 110 animals majorly HF and a few Jersey cows.
- State-of-the-art cow sheds for easy handling , management as well as providing the cows with comfortable housing.
- Green fodder storage by making silage of around 200 MT during harvest season, adequate to meet 4 months requirement of the animals.
- Exclusive area for storage of various dry Fodder meeting one full year’s requirement of dry fodder.
- Innovative alternate soilless green fodder growing machine using hydroponics technology, to meet sudden green fodder requirements.
- Separate free stalls area for cows, heifers and calves to reduce the lameness in the animals by leaving them free, safe in day time within safe boundaries.
- Our own feed preparation as well as stocking with locally available grains residues and ration by adding necessary nutrients.
- To maintain hygiene of the animals, the labourers are divided/segregated to dairy section and manure producing sections.