NATURAL FARMING: A SINGLE ANSWER TO ALL FARMING WOES!!!
Natural Farming Workshop By Shri Subhash Palekar
Here is the info of a forthcoming workshop by Shri Subhash Palekar
Dates : 5th – 9th May, 2012
Venue : Siddaganga Mutt, Tumkur, Karnataka
Fee : Rs. 250/- only per participant
(The fee includes food - break fast, lunch, dinner & tea and accommodation for all the sessions of the 5 day program)Shri Subhash Palekar
would himself lecture in detail in HINDI/ENGLISH
on the Concepts, Principles and Practices of Natural Farming as well the cultivation of various crops the Natural way which is translated 'ONLINE' into - KANNADA
. You would also get to hear to the experiences of successful farmers using these techniques/methodologies for some time now.Salient features of Natural Farming are:
- Zero budget- near zero input costs which are recoverable
- It is scientific and involves setting up of Forest/Natural Eco system which is self sustaining
- Increase in fertility of the soil year after year the NATURAL WAY
- A single desi (nati) cow is helpful in cultivating 30 acres of land. (Indeed the Gomatha!)
- Water requirement is 20% of Chemical/Organic farming. Hence the requirement of power too is minimal
- Yield is very good and Quality of produce, pristine with very good shelf life
- Labour costs too are less as compared to Chemical/Organic farming methods
- Spiritual way of farming and is based on our age-old and time tested vedic principles
For further details and registration, please contact:Ratna Kumar: (0) 95354 10000Prasanna Murthy: (0) 84536 20641
Please...please...please...don't letgo of this opportunity!
Participate and benefit from the noble movement that Shri Palekarji has taken up!Please note:
Accommodation will be in a common hall and is organized for the humble farmer brothers. Please carry your bedding along for your own comfort.